Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gwendolyn Olivia

Isn't it just amazing how kids can learn to deal with something so fast. I told Gwen she was having a baby brother after school on Tuesday and she of course didn't take the news very well. She had her heart set on a baby sister and didn't even want to listen to anything I had to say. Well, I worked my 3 to 11 shift and by the time I got home, she was of course asleep. I got her up for school on Wednesday and she said nothing about it but after school that day we were killing time at the dollar store waiting for her dentist appointment and she picked out a couple outfits for the baby. So within 24 hours she had completely gotten used to the fact that she was getting a brother. Now she even says my baby brother. So I'm so relieve that she's happy with it now. I think it was just the shock of hearing the news. Or maybe just being cranky afterschool but either way, she's cool with it now. Thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment