Friday, December 5, 2008

So Lonely

I'm getting increasingly antsy about wanting to move back to Indiana. The more I look at my brother's profile and see his pictures, the more I miss them. I'll be down here for Christmas and I'll miss the snow. Even though I hated snow when I was there. I'll miss New Years with them. I never didn't anything special, maybe nurse my own personal bottle of Vodka and watch the ball drop with whoever is still up. Heck, new movie days even make me miss it even more. My brother and I would always go shopping on Tuesdays just to get the new movies and going home and watching them. Buying Wall-E and 101 Dalmatians 2 made me think about that. The more I think about it, the more I think about going up there in June for a visit should be an opportunity to move up there. Darryell knows I'm unhappy here at times because I miss home so much. He's trying to figure out a way. Saving his vacation time and sick days to go up there. He rarely uses sick days and promised he wouldn't use his vacation days for anything or anyone else. Hopefully, I'll be able to be home soon. I'm just glad he's willing to do that for me. I know there's a dumb self-centered person who'll probably think this has something to do with them but fuck all the dumb bullshit I care nothing about. I have my own life to worry about and grew bored with the petty bullshit long ago. This is what I want for my kids and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment