Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Almost Time

It's getting that much closer to us moving. We're starting to move things out this weekend, finally. We rented a storage unit and a moving truck and we even formulated a plan for when we do move to Indiana. Darryell had to deliver a vacuum truck to Baton Rouge, so that put our moving schedule behind for the day. But I'm sure we'll get caught up this weekend. Also this weekend Darryell wants to take us to some Mardi Gras parades. Which I'm sure will be fun and it sounds like a great photo opportunity. Gwen is looking forward to them as well. She's been asking all week when Mardi Gras is.I had to break down and renew my drivers licenses down here. I was hoping I could just wait until we're back up there but the wager periods up there isn't long enough for the time frame that we'd be moving. So, it looks like Louisiana has sucked me in. At least now I'm legit again to drive. (Um, I let mine expire.) I'm hoping to get a tattoo or two before we leave. Darryell buddy from work is a tattoo artist, so he's going to talk him into a good deal for a couple tattoos. That means I have to figure out what I want to get with the kids names and birthdays. My Valentine's ring finally came in and it's so pretty. I'll have to put a picture of it on here whenever I get around to taking one. I feel so lame. He went out of his way to pick out the perfect rings for my birthday/Valentine's Day and out wedding band sets and I got him some shoot 'em up games for the PlayStation 2 and the Wii. And I'm slowly puling him into the Guitar Hero. We're still feeling the effects of playing games on Wii. My arms are so sore. We're looking through some designs for a Mother's ring for Mother's Day, so I thought I'd look for a perfect Dad's ring for him for Father's Day. Something special for Presley's Daddy. For the time being we're concentrating on the move up there. And of course I've planned some side trips that could take us out of our way. I want to see some things in New Orleans before we leave Louisiana. There's so Mardi Gras museums and a World Was II museum that look pretty cool and of course I want to go to a small little town to see a Bonnie and Clyde museum and the marker in the place where they were gunned down. And when we're going through Tennessee I want to see Graceland. You know I'm going to see that.Well, Presley is going to be getting back up and I have some laundry and dishes to do and Darryell should be getting back from Baton Rouge sometime soon. I've got to get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment