Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mid_March

I have caught another cold. I feel like crap and my body isn't feeling to well either. I think it's all the late nights catching up with me. I've been feeling super tired the past couple weeks which I figured it was from working out and not being used to it and now I've got a cold. Darryell's been home for the past week and a half and I've tried to catch up on some sleep but it hasn't help thus far. Go figure it comes when I need to be 100%. With us planning to be moved out by this weekend and cookies that need to be baked for a school's bake sale for this weekend and with Presley perfecting his military crawl, I'm always up and going. I'm hoping a few days of rest will do me good.In the kids' lives, Presley is one step closer to crawl but that little boy can so move on his belly. He has a tendency to go for the game systems and controllers. With all the toys that baby has, he goes for the things we just took him from. He's great. He's cut his bottom two teeth. He was like his sister and was a very good when it came to teething. No fussing or anything just one day, he had cut his tooth. He loves to smile and I can't wait to get some pictures of his smile with teeth. The same week he cut his teeth, Gwen lost a baby tooth and was so excited when the Tooth Fairy brought her a dollar. I'm ready to go back home to show the kids' Mamaw, Papaw and Uncle Bubby how much they've have grown. My mom and dad have been super great help checking out houses for us. Thankfully because without them checking these places out, we would have bought the first one we were interested in and it would have been a lemon. The guy on the phone told us it was $3,000 down, $450 a month for 10 years for a three bedroom, two bath on two city lots but it needed some carpet and drywall. Yeah, sounds good over the phone. My parents check it out and it has unlevel floors that need fixed before the carpet goes down, there's holes in the walls of every room, there's a hole in the roof causing water to leak in and as a result, the ceiling in the bedroom upstairs needs replaced. Heck if we wanted to do all that, he'd work harder to keep this place and fix it up. But the only reason he isn't is because I want to go home.I had one of my random Amber moments and decided I was going to streak my hair purple so I went out and bought purple and pink hair dye. And when I got the urge and some foil, I bleached streaks in my hair and when it hits me again, I may do some purple. But I don't know, I'm usually a anti dye your hair at home person but it comes with the territory of being random. We're setting up a time to get me a couple tattoos. Nothing big, of course.....yet. All I was is the kids first and middle names with a heart. I'm so excited for that.Well, it's time for the bus and Presley's on the move again, laundry needs folded, dishes put away, things need packed and moved and all the means, I need to get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment