Saturday, June 21, 2008

This and That

There's nine more weeks to go until the baby is due. It doesn't seem like that long when you put it that way. It's also a countdown until Gwen starts school again. It'll suck because I'll miss having her around all the time. But with the new baby and her been in school during the day there will be less chaos going on. Now that it's getting so close, I'm suddenly undecided about what swing, high chair and stroller I want. I guess it's a good thing I didn't do my usual spoiled brat thing and buy the first set I thought was cute and wanted to get. I like doing my baby shopping, so I'm sure I'll decide by the time he gets here.
I'm starting not to feel so well anymore. With Gwen, the last 4 weeks I was pregnant, I was sick a lot, my blood pressure was always up and I was on bed rest most of the time. I'm hoping it doesn't happen like that again. I'm leaving work at the beginning of August and I'm hoping I can make it that far without missing work due to feeling sick and just plain down and out.
I'm glad things with baby daddy are working out for the better. It seemed less stressful on me when we started being able to get along, nearly every time we talk. I would worry too much about him having what he needs and all that jazz. And now that he's finally rid of his blood sucker, he's able to help more with Presley. Of course if he wouldn't have spent so much money to make me see he cared in the beginning, it could have went towards the baby. But that's all that now. I was mostly worried about Presley not having his daddy around and not knowing if he cared about his son and all sorts of crazy things. And even if he just sent money for the baby and didn't have a real relationship with him, what would be the point. At least now I know he cares and wants to see him. If I ever move in with baby daddy he would be able to have a better relationship with Presley over him being in Indiana. But the exception would be, he would owe me a trip to Mardi Gras. I'm not going to live 3 hours from it and not go. And a new rocker, that's all I want. Nah, I'm not really that easy to please. I'm a spoil little brat. But there's no rush for something like that right now. At least until things are settled.
Gwen got her pictures taken last week. They came out really good and I'll get them up as soon as I get them. Well, that's pretty much what's been up the past week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment