Thursday, June 5, 2008

First Week of July Randomness

I'm so glad I took Tuesday off last week as well as my usual Wednesday and Thursday. I got so much done at home to make room for the baby. There for a while I was feeling so far behind and that I'd never have room for his crib and everything would be so unorganized. But thankfully things are falling into place as far has room goes. Even though there's very little still for all three of us.
I am glad that there's not too many more days left that I'll have to work. As he gets bigger, I feel him like he's putting all the pressure at the bottom of my stomach. It hurts like heck sometimes but the doctor said it's good because he's doing what he's supposed to be doing. I don't remember it being like this with Gwen. Maybe because I was younger or because she was smaller. Who knows. But I do know I'm getting heavier now.....
I took Gwen to see Wall-E last Sunday. It was her first time at the movies and I was worried how she'd be not being able to move around during the movie. She's a very active child and I figured she wouldn't last. But surprisingly she did. I could tell toward the end she was getting a little restless but did a really good job and she really liked the movie. Now she wants to go see Kung Fu Panda. Her Fourth of July was pretty good. Her Uncle Bubby and I bought her a ton of fireworks that she was super excited about setting off. I unfortunately had to be at work at 11PM but did get to see them. I did take her to buy Guitar Hero for her DS but by the time we got to Wal-Mart, she completely changed her mind and got another Mario game. And I was so looking forward to playing some Guitar Hero. Oh well, maybe next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment