Thursday, October 23, 2008

Presley's Doctor Appointment

Today Presley went to the doctor his immuntzations. Granny Fish had to take us to the doctor because Darryell's back at work and there was no way I was going to let him leave work to go with us. But he did come home on lunch to check on his little man. Presley is doing great! Just has healthy as can be. His up to 13 pounds and is 23 inches long. Was was being such a good boy looking around at all the Pooh stickers on the wall. Then he got a little tinked when I laid him on the color ass tissue paper but calmed down quickly. He went back to the Pooh stickers, then the nurse walked in. Then he was pissed. My poor baby was so upset. To see those big tears in his blue eyes, crushed me. But after all was said and done, he was okay and crashed on the way home. He's a little fussy right now but is taking an extra long nap. So tonight will probably be a long one but as long as he's feeling better, it's okay. Plus I just discovered that I have Strep Throat. I can probably thank Justin for that but I'm just hoping I don't get too sick while Presley is feeling down.

No comments:

Post a Comment