Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October 1, 2008

It's now October and I've been down here about a month now and things are going well for all three of us. I'm making friends, Gwen is going great in school and Presley is enjoying being with his daddy. This month isn't going to be anymore busy than the last. There's mainly doctor appointments and dentist appointments I have to catch up on. Nothing major, just check ups.
We've sort of picked a wedding date. I like May 9th because it's a full moon and May shouldn't be as hot. There may be some event going on in Lake Charles that weekend, so it may be pushed back to the Saturday before Mother's Day. I believe it's the 16th. It's seven months away and we're trying to pan out some details now, so we aren't going it all towards the end. Our colors are going to be lavender, white and maybe silver or gold. But I'm still considering some other colors. But it'll all be figured out in the end.
Halloween is coming up and even though it's not a major holiday but we still do our thing. Gwen will dress up as a princess again. That's her favorite thing to be but she has been talking about being a cat. I'm sure she'll decide sooner or later. Darryell and I will enjoy all the scary movies on this month. If not, Justin will watch scary movies with me. But of course nothing would be Glenn's chicken butt over here watching horror movies.
We've rearranged the living room to make more room in here. I was fine the way it was but with all the baby's stuff and all the extra movies, we needed a bigger DVD rack. So some stuff just had to go. I'm looking for a cute area rug for the floor and I'm making slip covers for the couches with Momma Fish. And she's making curtains for the living room and the kitchen. Darryell just needed a gal who actually takes care of her things and make it more homie. We'll get there sooner or later.
I've started a diet to lose the rest of the baby weight I gaines. I was inspired to not want to be ashamed of my wedding pictures. I love me but I'm sure it'll help me feel better too. I've also started filling out paperwork to start online classes in Criminal Justice. Hopefully that will get going here before long.
Other than all of that there's not a whole lot going on. Just all the mommy stuff that I love doing and taking care of my man as much as he takes care of me. God love him. Oh yeah and it's Breast Cancer Awarness month. So buy your Pink Stuff and do what you can do in support.

No comments:

Post a Comment