Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Moving to Louisiana

All of this is completely new to me. I've been down here since Sunday afternoon and things are weird for me right now. I'm totally used to doing things on my own and now I'm not only living with a man but depending on him too. That's seems completely crazy to me. I've always been the type who didn't feel the need to have a man and now 900 miles alway from my hometown and with a man. My life has really changed in the past year.
The trip down here could have been better but for it being a last minute thing and having to pack our things into one car within a couple days, I was alright. It seem to have took forever but I was also very exciting for me and Gwen. I haven't gone to too many places in my life, so anything past the St. Louis area was all new to me. I was like a giddy little girl looking at all the random things and taking a crap load of pictures.
Gwen's getting ready to go back to school within in the next couple of days. She's excited and ready to go but I know when the day comes, I'll be nervous as hell. It's her first time riding a bus to school. That will probably freak my out some in the beginning. Mainly because she's never rode on a bus before. But I know she'll be fine. Presley is doing great of course. He's getting used to having his daddy around. Since he was on the road the first 5 weeks or so. And meeting his family from his daddy's side.
So things down here are going along great. In time I'll get used to it. Darryell's mother is great good to me and he's slowly working me into meeting his family. I'm just glad he didn't throw me into a family dinner or something of that sort to start out with.
I'll keep ya'll up with how we're doing and Gwen's new school. With tons of pictures of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment